2016. október 5., szerda

Rosemary

Hi Simmers! :)

I came here today, to share something with you.

My first ever downloadable house. I know it's not a big of a deal, but why ignore this special moment.
I mean someday.. maybe I'll be a big creator ( yeah.. right :D ) and I wanted to share this 'first time'  with you guys! :D YAY! It's like we lose our virginity together... or maybe not.. but you get the point, right? :D ( okay.. I just emberassed myself in front of the whole world.. yay! :D )

Enough of the bs... here is the house itself. I present to you Rosemary:


( don't forget to tell me your opinion about the house, and if you would like to get a furnished version of it- I will do it, if you want  ;) )





This home was the first home of Sim me and the Sim version of my husband and our Sim child ( I am not a mother in real life yet :p )
But Sim me got pregnant with the second child, so instead of making a nursery from one of the many smaller rooms, I decided it's time to move to another home.


                                                                                                                                                                                                    


For more information and download click on the picture down below and you will be redirected to MTS.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=584000


Don't forget to comment below :)

I hope you find this little home useful for your creative sims. Tell me if you liked it :)

Have fun and take care! :)

Bye!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése